Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Good New

I am Mrs.Janet Brown,a devoted Christian,I am suffering from a long
time cancer of the Lungs which also affected my hearing ability and my
brain,I have been diagnosed of cancer a few years ago immediately
after the death of my husband who left me everything he had worked
for. I have been touched by God to donate 10,000,000.00 USD from what
I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God.
Contact my attorney Mr.Peter Cohn with this specified email:
PeterCohn@lssq.net telling him that I have WILLED (Ten Million US
Dollars) to you because I am about to go for a major operation and I
might not be able to write you again. My personal reference number
with him is law/chamber/solicitors/je/ws/WILL/9834520012.I have
already transferred the funds of 10,000,000.00 USD from my account
here in United Kingdom to an Asia country (India) where it will be
safe and My Attorney has left U.K, is now in India currently, he will
arrange the transfer of the funds to you.


Remain Blessed
Mrs. Janet Brown

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment