Monday, November 25, 2013

Inquiry

Dear Sir,

I got your information over the employers portal directory in India and I am proposing a prosperous freelance venture to you. You can accept it if you are aiming to manage extra income engagement to your current career. Our company is an animal health and veterinary surgeon Company in UK. This animal health company is pursuing a new innovative veterinary solution for horses, animals in the zoo and domesticated animals that need the use of special herbal product known as Talibo herbal product that is found in India for this veterinary innovation. My director is looking for the manufacturers of this Talibo herbal product in India to buy this Talibo herbal product from them directly since this product is readily available in India only.

However, I know one of the producers of this Talibo herbal product in India but I do not want to release the producer's contact details to my director since I do not want him to buy directly from the producer as buying from the producer directly will cut off the financial profit from the supply. This is the reason why I have contacted you as a reliable businessman that I can introduce to my director as the Talibo herbal product representative in India and to have him setup the supply of this Talibo herbal product with you in large scale from India to his animal health company in UK repeatedly.

Technically speaking, this business will add virtue to the current standard of your living due to the financial profit in it and if you are interested to handle it as a representative and to stand as intermediary between the local producer and me, contact me by writing e-mail to me so that I can explain in detail your role as a supplier and introduce you officially to my director as a supplier as well as introduce you to the local producer in India as a buyer in order to setup up the transaction. This business will base on supply where my director will sanctions money to you to supply the Talibo herbal product to him in large scale and the profit margin in this is crore of rupees. And also the supply of this Talibo herbal product to my director in UK will not disturb you from doing your normal day to day job as my director will always delegate someone to meet you in India for the purchase. Kindly reply me on my email address: damaris.abraham@yahoo.com for further detail.

Thanks & Regards,
Damaris Abraham
Telephone: 00448712458266

No comments:

Post a Comment