Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Greetings from Neil Trotter

Greetings, My name is Neil Trotter the current winner of £108 million Pounds on the recently conducted Euro-Million Jackpot Draw for 2014 and I bring to you the good news at such a perfect timing as this is to me.I know this is surprising for you to have received this at this very early stage, but because I just received the Cheque on Friday 14th of March 2014 and I am extremely excited, I am willing to donate £1,000,000(One Million Great Britain Pounds) to you and as a part of my effort to eradicate poverty and support the less privileged around the world. I have decided to donate to 15 people around the Globe and you are privileged to be a part of. So do get back to me quickly via email at: NeilTrotter@foxmail.com Best Regards, Neil Trotter NeilTrotter@foxmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment