Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Can You Do It?

Compliment,

I got your contact from the international business directory, My name is Dr. Greg I am contacting you for a business opportunity with my company.  The company I work with is into manufacturing of pharmaceutical material.

There is a particular raw materials Which the company used to send me to buy in India.  But now I have being promoted to a higher post more.  The company can not send me to India again;  They will send a more junior staff.  director The has asked for the contact of the supplier in India.I need a person I will present to the company to the supplier in India to close the gap between the company and the local dealer.  now You will buy the Product from the local dealer and supply to my company.

The profit would be shared between you and I. Why I do not want the company to have direct contact of the local dealer is simply because, I do not want the company to know the current price I was buying the product.  If you are interested kindly contact me via email for more details dr.greglajos@qq.com.

Regards,
Dr. Greg Lajos
Business Development Director.
dr.greglajos@qq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment