Saturday, December 13, 2014

DEAR PARTNER.




Hello Dear,


Compliments of the season, 


I am Mohammad Ibrahim Abdulaal (I will give you my full profile when I receive your interest), I am an undercover business partner with Late Libyan Leader Son Mutassim Gaddafi, before his dead on 2011 we had a Private account (I move funds around for him with security company.) in Asia worth $15.500,000 usd (Fifteen Million Five Hundred US Dollars) for investment without any beneficiary or identification of the principal. Because of my health condition and security in my country I can't transfer this fund to my personal account rather I want you to assist me to receive this fund because the security company has informed me to provide a beneficiary immediately because the time we sign on the agreement for the deposit has expired



If you can assist me in this transaction by receiving this funds as a beneficiary I will compensate you with 30% of the total amount and you will also get benefit from the investment that i will made with my share in your country. 


More details will be send to you when I receive your interest response. please bear in mind this is highly confidential and It remains risk free. Contact me with my personal email: abdulaal_m01@outlook.com


Thanks and best regards, 


Mohammad Ibrahim Abdulaal.


No comments:

Post a Comment